What is the secret to becoming a celebrity chef and brand ambassador? Find out from Chef David Rose on this episode of Digital Hospitality.
Chef David Rose flew out from Atlanta all the way to Del Mar, California, for CaliBBQ.Media’s #BetOnBBQ Turf and Surf Championship to share with us his secrets of how he became a food star, brand ambassador, and why he does what he does.
For fans of the Behind the Smoke podcast this is a very special episode because Derek Marso (Valley Farm Market), Shawn Walchef’s former cohost on Behind the Smoke, was able to interview Chef David Rose with Shawn live from their BET on BBQ competition and tasting event in Del Mar.
As all the Kansas City Barbeque Society (KCBS) teams loaded in on Saturday, Aug. 17, the day of the Pacific Classic at the famous Del Mar Racing track, Shawn and Derek sat down to interview Chef David Rose. It was a live recording on-location of the annual Bet on BBQ event, and he shared his secrets to being a chef and brand ambassador.
Remember, if we can’t tag you, we can’t pimp you.
Email Digital Hospitality at firstname.lastname@example.org to sponsor the show. Be sure to watch the next episode featuring Solomon Leaders 2.0
Fast Facts about Chef David Rose:
- David Rose was a finalist on Food Network Star Season 13 going head-to-head against Bobby Flay.
- David identifies as a Southern Chef but has a diverse culinary background and “curious palate”. He has French culinary training and incorporates that into his Southern cooking.
- He founded the TLC Experience (Tastings • Libations • Cigars), where he partners with spirits and cigar companies “to create extraordinary dining experiences”.
- Along with Big Green Egg, he promotes the Nissan TITAN, and Davidoff/Camacho Cigars.
- Chef David Rose also promotes the No Kid Hungry charity through ChefsCycle. www.chefscycle.org
- He has appeared all over the country on all types of shows. He’s cooked on Today, The Steve Harvey Show, Fox and Friend, numerous TV morning shows, and many more.
- Chef David Rose attended Le Cordon Bleu Culinary College (Tucker, GA).
- He was the youngest of 8 siblings.
Visit CaliBBQ.media and email email@example.com to get in touch. Special thanks to Blue Vision Entertainment, our amazing video team, as well as Mithril Media for this killer new website at www.calibbq.media.
On this episode of Digital Hospitality:
Thank you for watching the first episode of Digital Hospitality, the podcast where we help business owners develop a mobile first internet strategy by sharing stories of innovative brands and personalities who are outranking the competition in search results. If you enjoyed it, please subscribe and share the show.
Listen to more Digital Hospitality at www.calibbq.media/podcast-episodes.